Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging......

So...I have decided to start this whole "blogging" thing. Mainly for the friends and family that do not live close to us. I thought it would be cool for you to know all the details of the Chewning home, whether you want to know it or not! :)

The start of summer has brought constant business already. Wedding showers, baby showers, planning for weddings, etc... I like the business. Being a stay at home mom of 3, and a caregiver to another 1, I like to keep busy. If I dont have anything to do, I will drive myself and my kids crazy in the process.
This next weekend, my sister Jen, is getting married!! Im so excited for all the family to arrive and all the festivities that the wedding will bring. It will be a great weekend with friends and family and a beautiful ceremony. I'm siked!

On another note, I'm sure you have heard that we were expecting our fourth precious baby. About a week ago, I started bleeding. This is a no-no for when you are pregnant, but I was constantly kept positive by all the "it worked out for me" stories. I went in for a ultrasound and the sac and little baby were visable but my dr. said that is didnt look like it was growing right unless my dates were wrong. We then had to do blood testing and more waiting....
This has been a long week. We got the call that we did not want to hear but were ready for it. We are loosing this baby. I am really OK. I keep reminding myself of three amazing blessings that the Lord has already given us. Daniel, Abby, and Ella. I had three great pregnancies and three beyond healthy children. I believe that God has a will for our family and I want his will far beyond my own.
In Job 3:9-19 it says that " a stillborn child...who never saw the light" will be with the "kings and counselors of the earth..the small and great" My little baby angel is already in heaven and one day I will see him/her!

Alright Folks...thats all for now, but I'll be back!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home