Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crime & Father's Day

Ok...So yesterday was interesting to say the least. I went out in the morning to meet Matt for some breakfast, when I got back home at 11:00 this is what I saw at my next door neighbors house.....Now add to this image, another 4 undercover cop cars, and about a dozen or so cops with the plastic gloves, carrying things in, carrying things out, taking pictures, etc....
Yes, I was freaking out to say the least. I have my three young kids at home and there is a full on investigation next door. I asked the detective for information, which he wouldnt give me but assured me everything was OK. This whole bit- went on for quite a few hours. When Matt got home from work, he went over and just asked our neighbor what was up! ( so brave! I couldnt have done it!) It turns out, hes having some serious trouble with his teenage daughter. (nothing that would be dangerous or harmful to us or the kids!!!) :) interesting day....
NOW....tomorrow is Father's Day. YEAH! I LOVE my husband and I can be bious to say he is the best father around. Why is it that mother's day gets soo much hype and fathers day doesnt get hardly any attention? A father is just as important as the mother. I personally want to spoil my childrens father and my awesome husband tomorrow and show him just how awesome this family thinks he is! He deserves so much more than I was able to do for him, but I think he will feel the love!
Have a great rest of the weekend everyone, and Happy Father's Day, all you fathers out there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home