The body of Christ
I am just sitting here today and I am in so much awe of how awesome God really is! The past two weeks have been hard with the miscarriage and then the possibility of it not being a miscarriage. Up and down, and not knowing. I had to really just trust in the lord and learn patience only the Lord can give. Yesterday I can say, I lost the baby. I went to the bathroom and there it was. The Lord is awesome though. I feel strong and happy! Besides the obvious physical hardness from this experience, I would say I'm doing OK.
Today- God just sent such a blessing to my door. Two sweet ladies from church came with loads of meals and a awesome book called "I'll hold you in heaven." I was blown away with how sweet that was and how good God is.
And my dearest friend Jen called and basically said " I want to serve you today. How can I?!"I felt so blessed to have these people in my life!
He is taking care of me and this family far more than I could have imagined.
"The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted." Luke 4:18
On another note, I might be going to urgent care tonight. One of my darlings slammed the door on my hand and I think I could have some damage.
Good times.... :)
Today- God just sent such a blessing to my door. Two sweet ladies from church came with loads of meals and a awesome book called "I'll hold you in heaven." I was blown away with how sweet that was and how good God is.
And my dearest friend Jen called and basically said " I want to serve you today. How can I?!"I felt so blessed to have these people in my life!
He is taking care of me and this family far more than I could have imagined.
"The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted." Luke 4:18
On another note, I might be going to urgent care tonight. One of my darlings slammed the door on my hand and I think I could have some damage.
Good times.... :)

1 Comments:
I love your blogs. Keep blogging.
Ruff Ruuu.
www.chewningjourney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home