Monday, July 7, 2008

SUMMER FUN

OK....So ROAR! I just wrote a book of a post and it deleted for some aggrivating reason.


I dont have the patience to re-write it now, but I will share one fun picture from todays excursions.


We went to the Natural Science Center in Greensboro, which just opened a zoo. Well the Tigers were enjoying the kids today and very cooperative. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber Shomo said...

Fun!! PS: how did Jen's birthing go?

July 9, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger *Austin Mommy* said...

Oh my gosh, I did the same thing a couple of blog posts ago...wrote a whole book then managed to erase it some how. My second version came out much better, so I was glad it happened in the end. Maybe you'll feel the same when yours is done. I started writing them in word then cutting and pasting them onto the blog. It's helped. Anyway, looks like your day was fun! We saw tigers at a zoo last Friday - fun!

July 10, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home