Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rain Rain go away....

It has been overcast and "yucky" out the last couple of days. Since I have a son that is literally scared by the wind and terified of the sight of rain and possible storms ( I know I know, he is getting better though!) we havent done much lately.
So I am sitting here having a bite to eat for lunch, and dreading the thought of putting yet another load of laundry in to only have to be folded and put away and the process starting all over again. I think I have done a million loads during the last 2 days.....

Ohhh..tonight while the kids are at VBS, we invited over a girl named Starr (read Matt's blog. http://www.chewningjourney.blogspot.com/ for more details) we are making her dinner and taking her to the christian bookstore. She mentioned it was hard for her to sit and just read the bible, so I mentioned getting a devotional book. So thats what we are up to for the night. It so cool how God works, just a couple weeks ago we met her at Chili's and we have already developed a realtionship.

Well....I think its nappy nap time for the kids and maybe nappy nap time for Mommy........:)

Later Gaters.

1 Comments:

Blogger *Austin Mommy* said...

I loved the story about Starr. How did your time go with her the other night? What a blessing she must be in your lives, and even more so what a blessing you guys have been to her, I'm sure. How cool!

July 10, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home