Pretty woman...
My baby is getting so big. Ella is now 16 monthes old! She is so full of personality. She is even more independent than Abby, if you can imagine that. And- she is dangerous. She has no fear, meaning she wants to swim all by herself WITHOUT floaties on. She wants to climb anything that she could fall and get hurt on. She has literally learned how to un-do our gate at our house to climb the stairs. AhHH, but she is also probably my most affectionate child yet, which is crazy, because their isnt a shortage of affection in the Chewning home. We are huggers and kissers and tell each other we love each other ALL the timers. But Ella literally cannot walk past me, without giving me a great big squeeze hug on my legs every time. She kisses ALL the time. She is so sweet.
Trying on Paw-Paws Hat.

Heres some Ella pictures as of recent.
Trying on Paw-Paws Hat.
Dont you just LOVE the baby butt?!
Sitting on the couch with Aunt Jen.

3 Comments:
Oh my gosh, she is GORGEOUS!! I cannot believe how big she has gotten. It's weird that last summer when we visited she was just a lump of skin lying around like Hannah is now. Time sure does go by so fast! Your kids are awesome - you guys are awesome, and I wish I could give you a big leg squeeze, too! I miss you! :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
First time reader here.... I love your blog. I think the only thing that could make it better is some pictures of uncle Paul! HeeHee :)
I love you guys
-U.P.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home