Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thirty-One


Ok...so I have started the whole stay at home mom business thing. :) My friend Heather, started this and showed me the stuff they sell. I LOVED it.

So, all you people out there that read this...which I dont think is alot, you have to check out this stuff. Its SO cute and affordable. check it out at www.mythirtyone.com/bethchewning

Its a faith based company. A women started it based on Proverbs 31. Get it?!

Its all personalized stuff which I got nutso for.


Oh yeah, if you want anything or want to sign up, let me know!!!! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber Shomo said...

The site/company looks really cute! Can't wait to see yours!! :) Love ya.

July 30, 2008 at 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard of Thirty-One. How fun!! How long have you been doing it?!?

It was really great meeting you guys. We had such a good time last night. The girls are more than excited to have friends "forever".=)

August 21, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home