Recipes
So..I started looking for recipes on line and this week alone, I have cooked 4 new meals. The one I will share tonight was Matt's favorite and according to the pickiest eater alive, Daniel, it was a winner! Daniel even high-fived me. Woo-Hoo
Its called Zesty Italian Croissant Casserole.

1Lb. lean ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup tomato pasta sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella.
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can crescent rolls
1/3 cup grated parm. cheese
2 tbs melted butter
Heat oven to 375. Brown meat with onion and drain. Add tomato sauce, heat thoroughly.
Combine cheese and sour cream in bowl.
pour beef mixture into ungreased deep dish pie pan. Spoon cheese mixture over beef.
Unroll dough over cheese mixture. In small bowl, mix parm cheese and butter and spread evenly over dough.
Bake at 375 for 18-25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
Tip: I would serve this with a mixed green salad, and corn.
ENJOY!
Labels: recipes

2 Comments:
mmmmm....sounds yummy!!
I will have to try that!!
Hey Beth! I've been enjoying reading your blog, and had to let you know that I made your recipe tonight and it was a hit! I'm always looking for more recipe's, so feel free to post some more! Love you lots and look forward to seeing you in October!
Meghan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home