Thursday, September 4, 2008

Woah the busyness

Yesterday, I watched a friends two children. On top of that my sister needed help with her little girl. So- I had 6 children yesterday ranging from 6 monthes to 4 years old. Hence my title- WOAH! the busyness. I have to say though, the day went by- I kept my house surprisingly clean, everyone was fed and happy! We even managed to go to the park for a hour. I was pretty proud of myself. I told Matt if we get blessed with another child, having 4 children will be a breeze!



Heres some pics of our day!



This is all the kids jammed in my van. from left to right : Cohen (cant see him) Daniel, Alyssa, Kealee, Abby, and Ella.








The three girls who played princess, baby dolls, and kitchen all day long and wanted nothing to do with boys. Poor Daniel....

Little Ella and Cohen ready for some lunch! I fed the babies first, then took care of the older kids.


Baby Cohen was SOOO precious. He was great all day long. He reminded me of Daniel as a baby. So cute! :)





On another note: Daniel and Abby are LOVING school. Heres a picture of their first day of school.



Im very happy to say that after three days of school, Ella is very proficient at pointing to her eyes, nose and mouth when asked! What a smart girl! Hehehe


Daniel's 5th birthday is Monday and he has high expectations for his party, he told me last night, he wants the whole city to come. oh boy.....

1 Comments:

Blogger *Austin Mommy* said...

Oh my gosh, SO cute! Those pictures are just adorable. I am SOOO proud of you for watching all those kids AND getting them all out of the house and to the park. How did you keep track of them all?? Your two oldest are darling in their first day of school pics! Love it! Caleb really loves school, too. And Ella's in her mommy school. Nice job teaching the body parts!! You rock, Beth. You're a fantastic wife and Mommy (and babysitter)! Love you!

September 4, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home