Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Topiaries

Hey all...it has been forever since i've posted.

Well...today I got this nifty idea that I could be crafty and make these pumpkin topiaries I've had my eye on for awhile. I figured, most things 'fall-ish' at michaels are 70% off, so I could do it for cheap. Yeah....so $60.00 later (NOT cheap) I am sitting at home putting my beauties together. They are sure to be a eye pleaser but im dissapointed it wasnt a better deal. :)

I will DEF. post some pictures once they are put together and done.

Right now- Im making pizza and a salad and plan to have a in-home date with my wonderful hubby. We are really into the card game UNO right now, so Im sure that will be on the agenda as well.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday night!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics of your topiaries!!! How fun!! I am headed to Michaels in the morning...good to know that everything will be on sale!! YAY!!

Have a good in-home date!!!

~ Kellie ~

October 24, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger *Austin Mommy* said...

You're so cute! We had a good in-home date last night...romantic (Applebee's) dinner, and a movie (and some other goodies!!) Haha! Hope you have a great night and a great weekend. I miss you! :(

October 24, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home