Happy V-Day!

It's already been a couple weeks- I'm bad at keeping up with this blog! I will try to be better.
It has been really busy here!
Me and Matt went to our big Acts 29 boot camp (Matt specifically blogged about this here- http://www.chewningjourney.blogspot.com/ )
It was a great time to meet other church planters and hear messages relevant to what we are doing from some of the greatest.....Mark Driscoll, Wayne Grudum, etc...
I specifically enjoyed the wives track and hearing from the planters wives about their insight and knowledge into the first couple years of church planting.
In other news...I have gotten a bug....a sewing bug! :) There are so many creative blogs and websites out there which have got my interest rolling. I have sewn alot in my past but haven't recently since my mom is the one with the sewing machine. Well for my birthday she got me my very own sewing machine. The next week, I made my first bag/diaper bag. It came out well and as soon as I get 5 minutes, I will post pictures.
So...I need to go and make dinner for my hubby on V-day. One quick thing about this day. I don't like it. For me, my husband treats me great 365 days a year so I don't rely on one day to get his attention or for him to show me his love. Its a day when stores can boost prices, and men feel the need to buy things for their women. I love gifts of spontaneity. Matt is great at that. I told him not to buy me anything today! We went out to lunch together and after the kids go to bed...I have a special night planned out for him!!!! :) (thanks for the tip Jen!) So on this day...I am thankful to God for giving me such a great, loving, caring husband!!!!!! I love you Matty.

2 Comments:
I love you more. Thans for an amazing night. I loved it. YUMMY in more than one way.
You both are so good at spontaneous gifts! We're just not that creative, but trying! :) Glad you had a good night.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home