This week....
I have been without the internet! Ohhhh how frustrating. Our modem went bad and its still not fixed- I'm at my parents right now trying to "catch up!" They should be here tomorrow to fix the problem. Its sad how much I rely on the internet to get things done. I do our bills totally online, I communicate for so many things online like moms group, small group, friends from out of town, etc...
Also this week...Jacob decided to totally start moving around where I can feel him often. Isn't this one of the best parts of pregnancy? My kids CANNOT wait to feel him kick them!
Also- as soon as our computer gets up and running, I have a bunch of cute pictures of my little man to post!
Have a great weekend. :)
Also this week...Jacob decided to totally start moving around where I can feel him often. Isn't this one of the best parts of pregnancy? My kids CANNOT wait to feel him kick them!
Also- as soon as our computer gets up and running, I have a bunch of cute pictures of my little man to post!
Have a great weekend. :)

1 Comments:
Hey girl! I found your blog...yey!!! Now we'll be bloggy buddies:-) Congrats on the pregnancy and new baby boy-to-be! You guys must be sooo excited!
Oh by the way, I sent you an email. Did you guys move because I sent you a Christmas card and it was returned. Just wondering!!!
Now you're on my list so I'll be able to keep tabs on you guys better than facebook since my work blocks it. Take care
love me
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home