Sunday, January 18, 2009
About Me
- Name: *Chewning Momma*
- Location: Greensboro, NC
I am a stay at home mom, of FOUR amazing kids. Daniel, Abby, Ella, and Jacob. I have been married to my best friend of 6 1/2 years. I have great friends and a awesome family. I go to a amazing church. God is sooo good and I LOVE life!!!
Previous Posts
- This week....
- ITS A BOY!!!!!
- Ok...so Happy New Year and SURPRISE!!!!
- daylight savings is not for young kids....
- Pumpkin Topiaries
- Recipes and kid creations.
- Your not alone!
- Jacob Matthew or Lily Madeline?
- Daniel is 5 yr. old!!!!
- Recipes
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
ahhh how cute is he?!?! He'll be one lucky kid:-)
Oh and I love the name Jacob. Brady's name was supposed to be Jacob Riley, but after a long 32 hr. labor he suddenly looked more like a Brady than a Jacob!
I still can't believe it's been 5 years...
Oh my goodness, Beth, these pictures are AMAZING!!! And he IS TOTALLY adorable! 3D abd 4D, huh? Incredible what technology can show us!! I am so excited to see our little one, too (in 2D)!! Hooray for babies! :)
Love you!
Ahhh so cute!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home