Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jacob Matthew or Lily Madeline?

Its official!


We are pregnant again! And yes, for those of you out there that think we are crazy, we are super excited!! Nothing brings me and Matt more joy than our kiddos and the thought of one more is uber exciting!

And a little tid-bit of Chewning facts. We have always picked our kids names almost way before they were even conceived. Same goes with #4. This lovely bean will be Jacob Matthew or Lily Madeline. I can explain these lovely names: We have wanted to name a child after Matt, so there is Matthew and Madeline for a girl ( my nickname for Matt, is Madie or Matty) haha... Since before we found out we were pregnant, Daniel has talked about wanting and brother. And a LONG time ago, he has always said, his brother would be Jacob Mark. Well, me and Matt liked Jacob enough and we asked Daniel if we could use Matthew instead of Mark. He wasn't thrilled, but whatever!! :) And I just love the name Lily. So there you have it!

There will be no surprises here. We know the name, and we will definitely find out the sex this time! Our first ultrasound is scheduled for Oct. 22nd!

God is definitely giving me a peace and comfort that I prayed I would have. I am a extreme worrier and anxious nut! Since the miscarriage, I was thinking, "Gosh..when I get pregnant again......" blah blah blah. But none of that here! I am just believing in God and trusting in his timing and grace for this family. Whatever happens....I'm blessed and he will get all the praise!

Pregnancy symptoms....here we go!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you "chip face".. Your my baby and the best mother alive. Your everything God has called you to be for this family.

MUAH. Crazy for you!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Madie "Matt" Matty whatever......

September 17, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad the word is out! I love you guys and I am so happy and excited for all of you. As for a name, of course I'm very partial to Matthew, and I adore the name Lily! Either way, this new baby will be loved as much as the other 3! 143143143

September 17, 2008 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!! LOVE the names too! Hhmm...maybe it's twins and you can use both names!! :) I hope you don't get morning sickness or anything...I pray for a smooth pregnancy!!

Can't wait to hang out with you guys in a couple of weeks!!!

September 18, 2008 at 4:05 AM  
Blogger Amber Shomo said...

I looooove you! Thanks for giving me so many nieces and a nephew!! :)I can't wait to find out who will be joining the family next, Lily or Jacob!

September 18, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home