Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Recipes and kid creations.

So in the spirit of Fall (my favorite time of year) I figured I would post a yummy and very different version of chili. This is a mexican chili- so if you like mexican food, this is the chili for you!

Things you'll need:
1lb ground beef
onion
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 can kidney beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet of dry ranch dressing
-shredded cheese, sour cream, and tostado chips optional

Drain and rinse your beans.
Cook beef with chopped onion. Add taco seasoning to beef.
mix everything else together and simmer for 30 minutes.

Top with cheese, sour cream and you can use the chips to dip into the chili. YUM!!

For all of you out there with kids, you have to check out my friend Kellie's blog on making very creative food for your little ones. She comes up with the cutest things! I am a boring mom when it comes to food for my little ones, but she has inspired me (even if its only cutting their sandwhiches in fun shapes for now!!) haha.

www.littlenummies.wordpress.com ENJOY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny!! :) I want to see pics of your creations! Srsly.

Your chili sounds delish!! I have chili and tacos on the menu for this week...maybe I will combine them and use your recipe!!!

Thanks for the shout out!!

September 30, 2008 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Matt Chewning said...

I love you baby.

October 2, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Matt Chewning said...

Have I told you how beautiful you are lately?

October 6, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home