Ok...so Happy New Year and SURPRISE!!!!
It has been over two monthes since I blogged! I promise to do better. I think I was waiting to do a whole "catch up" blog and never got the time, so then I just never blogged. So Now I am just saying Happy New Year and we are starting fresh! No back-tracking, except for one thing.....
We are PREGNANT! We definitly havent told many people at all, but when we got to 16 weeks the news started to spread, so I am officially confirming and saying we are very excited to be pregnant with #4 (and our LAST!) :)
We have had multiple ultrasounds-and heard the heartbeat plenty of times and everything is going perfectly.
Thats all for now- but I promise there will be more SOON.


5 Comments:
Congrats Beth! I am so happy for you guys :)
-Heather
Congratulations!! I am super excited for you and Matt!! Yay!!
Our last....unless you let me adopt a lil black baby. BTW...Your so cute, my Bugsy wugsey.
Adoption is the only answer after I hit the Chop House, OUCH!! Here I come, snip snip.
Love,
"The love of your life."
I'm so glad you've come out the closet with your news! ;) And I can't wait to find out what you're having. We find out in the beginning of March. Yeah! Exciting! Love ya, belly buddy! :)
I can't wait to do maternity pictures I hope!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home