Just call me...Moto Moto
So this week I am 25 weeks pregnant. I feel like this time I get bigger everytime I look down. :)


When I go out in public now, people will ask "Awww...When are you due" when I reply with "June" They're mouth's drop open and they say "oh my goodness, you still have a few month's!!" insinuating that I am going to get BIG! I even had one person flat out say "YOU ARE GOING TO GET HUGE!" Ahhh...the joys of pregnancy.
So for all you that have watched Madagascar 2...you might remember the part where Moto Moto (the biggest hippo of all) sings his song. "I like um big, uh-huh, I like um chunky" It was a really funny part of the movie, and I jokingly told Matt to just call me Moto Moto for now. Its our little inside joke.

Well yesterday I was getting ready for church and Abby was watching me trying to find something to wear. She begged me to wear this long comfy dress, so I tried it on to appease her, and she said "Mommy- you look beautiful...you really don't look like Moto Moto"
I had to laugh...seems the kids have picked up on our inside joke. :)
For all of you that have begged for a belly picture...here ya go!

6 Comments:
the fact that you are 25 weeks and still in regular pants should alone disprove your Moto Moto theory!
First of all I LOVE that movie!! Second, you are not big at all. You are tiny...especially for your fourth!! Geez. I can't believe you are already 25 weeks. Time if flying...for me, maybe not for you. =)
Okay, when you were talking about the comments people were making, I was expecting to actually see a BIG belly. That belly is perfect, and really not big AT ALL! You look amazing. Wish I looked that great being pregnant with my fourth!!
You are so sexy. I dont want to hear that non-sense. You can delete this if you don't want teh world to know but....you know that pregnancy has never slowed me down. You sexy girl. I love it.
coming from someone who truly was HUGE with her FIRST baby and got the "are you having twins?" comments from people, you are NOT big! i echo what everyone else has already said. your belly is adorable! you always look great. and abby's comment was adorable! :)
Yaaaaay!!! Love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home