My surprise sneak peak at baby Jacob....
Yesterday, I was at the Dr. once again...
This time it was for my heart. (Good thing this is our last baby, because my body is not taking very well to pregnancy these last few!)
I am having very bad shortness of breath, where I feel my heart pounding in my chest. So they thought it necessary to have a heart ultrasound to rule out a hole in my heart.
ANYHOW....I was having this done yesterday and for all you moms, its very similar to a baby ultrasound. They put the little wand thingy all over my left chest area and look at detail at my whole heart. It was pretty cool. At the very end the tech said she wanted to get a view from my stomach but thought the baby might get in the way.
I jumped and said "you can see the baby?!!" She laughed and was like "sure!" she put that wand right down on my belly and I was able to see my baby boy. He is getting SOOO big. His face is so chubby now. He even gave us a great big yawn.
AHHH....I just wanted to squeeze him. I cannot wait until June to hold my baby boy!!!!
This time it was for my heart. (Good thing this is our last baby, because my body is not taking very well to pregnancy these last few!)
I am having very bad shortness of breath, where I feel my heart pounding in my chest. So they thought it necessary to have a heart ultrasound to rule out a hole in my heart.
ANYHOW....I was having this done yesterday and for all you moms, its very similar to a baby ultrasound. They put the little wand thingy all over my left chest area and look at detail at my whole heart. It was pretty cool. At the very end the tech said she wanted to get a view from my stomach but thought the baby might get in the way.
I jumped and said "you can see the baby?!!" She laughed and was like "sure!" she put that wand right down on my belly and I was able to see my baby boy. He is getting SOOO big. His face is so chubby now. He even gave us a great big yawn.
AHHH....I just wanted to squeeze him. I cannot wait until June to hold my baby boy!!!!

5 Comments:
Aaaw, cute! And I hope your heart is ok!! Kelly just had some heart tests done as well and they came back clean so hopefully you will have the same results!
Oh boy, your poor little body is quite distressed from all this baby making. huh? I'm sorry you're going through all that, and hoping everything is just fine!
As for seeing Jacob - HOW EXCITING!! It's always so wonderful to see that little life in you wiggling and punching and loving life on the inside. Can't wait to meet him!! :)
So excited for your surprise peek! It's neat to see the joy that came in the midst of a somewhat scary situation. Can't wait to see little Jacob, too!
I am sooo glad i was present for that Echo!! Jacob was oh so cute. And I too can not wait for his arrival!!!
so i see i am now on your blog list.... love you! I cant wait to see jacob in exactly one week!!! (tiny toes for those that don't know... (: !!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home