Sick house
Wow...I know alot of people that have sick kids right now and we didn't miss out on the fun in our house either!
Last week to start....Abby threw up twice and was basically lethargic and lazy the whole day. That's it..not bad.
Then....my sister Jen gets violently sick throwing up everything (out both ends!) for 24 hours.
Next up....Ella gets a fever and breaks 4 teeth in one week! (she was just really cranky and wanted mommy to hold her a bunch!)
Finally...Daniel gets the 24 hour stomach bug. Same as my sister. NOT FUN.
But....let me tell you about my champ. For those that know him, he is the sweetest kid in the whole world, seriously. When he is sick, he might even be more sweet.
He never once whined, let alone cry. He said one time "Daddy, I just don't know what is wrong with my body!" He started his throw-up at 6 at night, by 12:30, we had him in our room and ready for bed. We shut the lights out, and I said "Daniel, is there anything else Mommy can get for you?" and he replied " Mommy, why don't you just get some rest!"
Seriously? He is 5 years old and even when very ill, amazes me!
Everyone is better now, and the house is so clean and "lysol-ed" all up. Very good feeling. :)
By the way...its confirmed! I had a dr. appointment today and Im measuring big for where I am at! I TOLD YOU SO!!! hahaha...
Last week to start....Abby threw up twice and was basically lethargic and lazy the whole day. That's it..not bad.
Then....my sister Jen gets violently sick throwing up everything (out both ends!) for 24 hours.
Next up....Ella gets a fever and breaks 4 teeth in one week! (she was just really cranky and wanted mommy to hold her a bunch!)
Finally...Daniel gets the 24 hour stomach bug. Same as my sister. NOT FUN.
But....let me tell you about my champ. For those that know him, he is the sweetest kid in the whole world, seriously. When he is sick, he might even be more sweet.
He never once whined, let alone cry. He said one time "Daddy, I just don't know what is wrong with my body!" He started his throw-up at 6 at night, by 12:30, we had him in our room and ready for bed. We shut the lights out, and I said "Daniel, is there anything else Mommy can get for you?" and he replied " Mommy, why don't you just get some rest!"
Seriously? He is 5 years old and even when very ill, amazes me!
Everyone is better now, and the house is so clean and "lysol-ed" all up. Very good feeling. :)
By the way...its confirmed! I had a dr. appointment today and Im measuring big for where I am at! I TOLD YOU SO!!! hahaha...

1 Comments:
Man when you guys get sick, you get SICK! D is rediculously adorable as usual...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home