Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 3: Kids.

So I realize that I was suppose to do this yesterday, but since this is about the kids- let me explain. :) Yesterday I had the joy of going on a ALL-day field trip to a farm with all three of my lovely children and one kicking away from the inside. Needless to say, by the time I got home at 1:00- I was BEAT up. I passed out on the couch and never really recovered. Here are some pictures from the field trip.
Abby and Ella on the hay ride. Daniel and his friends on the hay ride.

Daniel in the horse stables.
The girls LOVED the baby goats.


ELLA-
This was a big weekend for our little Ella. We moved her from her room into Abby's room and on top of that, took her out of her crib and moved her into a big girl bed. (This is the earliest we have EVER moved a baby out of their crib - im alllll about leavin' um in there as long as earthly possibly!!) Ella just turned 2 this past March. Daniel was 3, and Abby was about 2 and a half.

"YEAH!!!! This is SOOOOO exciting!!!"
"What do you mean, I cant get out???!!!"
Picture of an Angel...asleep!
The "blob" in the big bed is Abby. They have done SOO well sharing a room. I am sooo proud of my girlie's.


Anyway....the transition has been SO easy! She has done fabulous! Abby has too! Last night, I heard Abby on the monitor say "Ella LAY DOWN" "Ella its night night time. 1-2-3 GOOD NIGHT!" haha....Abby was apparently ready for bed, and Ella still wanted to sing Jesus loves me. SO CUTE. Here are some pictures of the transition. ( The crying one is Ella realizing that she is still NOT allowed out of her bed. )

DANIEL
Daniel is going to be 6 in September- CRAZY! I had to go this week and register him for Kindergarten. He has to go this year. Last year he was old enough, but I preferred him to go to Pre-K for 3 hours a day. Kindergarten is from 7:30-2:20 every day!!! AHHH....that will be a huge transition! He is such a sweet boy. He makes us smile everyday!

ABBY
Abby is growing up so fast too! She will be in the Pre-K class this fall that Daniel is now currently in. She LOVES school and her friends and ballet. Her recital is coming up next month. Next year, she has made it clear that instead of ballet, she wants to do gymnastics. That girl would flip and tumble anywhere she had to go if she could! :)

JACOB
Baby J- oh I'm so proud of my little guy. The Dr. informed me that it looks like he is def. head down and ready to go!!! Woo-Hoo. I was not liking the thought of a c-section, after enduring 3 all natural child-births. Im still telling myself, anything is possible, but Im thrilled he is head down.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber Shomo said...

AMAZING. Thanks for sharing all these posts, they make me smile. Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation. Love you all and will see you in a few weeks, wahoo!

April 30, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

thanks bugzaroo :) I love the pics of the kiddos

April 30, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Stone said...

What a tiring day for you, on that field trip! You are truly "Super Mom" in my opinion! I'm so glad Ella has adjusted well to the transition...and what Abby said to her through the monitor is hysterical!! Ha!

May 2, 2009 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Matt Chewning said...

what ever happened to:
1. Crafty Update
2. Matt - Church Plant?

May 5, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home