Great but BUSY day.
Last night, we dropped all three kids off at my parents house to sleep over. They are on spring break from school this week and they LOVE sleeping over Mimi and Papaws.



Me and Matt took advantage of the "no-kid" night and went and saw a movie, Duplicity. It was pretty good. We got home late, though, and both of us had to be up bright and early.
This morning, I had to be at the dr. for my glucose test. That is where you drink the sugar drink and sit for a hour and then get loads of blood drawn. fun times.
Matt had to be at work early, for a very busy day. After my appointment, I met up with my mom and kids and got them ready AND managed to make a personalized hooded towel for "Baby J". I am LOVING sewing and especially loving my moms monogramming machine. (pictures coming!)
Next up, was the ultrasound to see Baby Jacob! Im 30 weeks now and they say its a great time to get pictures. They recommend drinking 5 glasses of water a day for the past 5 days. Well, I have been a water Nazi!! I drink probably 10 glasses a day, no joke. So before the ultrasound we got lunch and I got a BIG pepsi- hoping the caffeine would make for a good ultrasound. :)
We got to the ultrasound place, called Tiny Toes. Matt, my dad, my sister, and my mom, plus all three kids were there to see Baby J and I was so anxious about whether he would be positioned good. As soon as she put the "Wand" to my belly- she pulled it off to say.... Im so sorry, your baby is in a position where 9 out of 10 times, we will NOT get any pictures. He was laying transverse breach (yippee) and his legs were COMPLETELY covering his face. She said she would try to get him to move, but that we may need to re-schedule and come back. I was soooooo disappointed. She began tapping hard on my belly and trying to get baby J to move, after literally 2 minutes his legs went right down and these were the results!!! (Good thing I had that pepsi, huh?!)
He did so good and allowed us to get some AMAZING pictures. I couldn't have been more happy. Now I just need him to turn from breech to head down SOON!
I cannot wait to squeeze him! He is just such a doll, and looks to all of us like a classic "chewning baby!"
The Tiny Toes owner asked me to email her the pictures, so that she could use them as marketing. She LOVED his big chunky lips.
I have SO much more to catch up on, and I promise more is coming!!!!

3 Comments:
oh i love those big chunky lips too!!! He is already my doll baby #4 !!! oooooohhhhhhh i cant wait to hold him!!!!
What a precious little angel baby. You and Matt mix together very nicely! :) Can't wait to hold him soon, too!
you need to do a blog with pics from out trip.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home