I'm a frugal Momma these days....
Most of you know, Matt quit his job to be a full-time fundraiser/church planter. Living on this kind of a salary (which I'm soo excited about and wouldn't change anything) has landed us Chewning's on a serious B.U.D.G.E.T (which is something I'm not used to) :)
I am trying to be the best steward of our money and trying to still keep a awesome home for my 4 precious kids and awesome husband...so I have been bargain shopping and coupon clipping like crazy! And Its been fun. This is my latest shop......

I am trying to be the best steward of our money and trying to still keep a awesome home for my 4 precious kids and awesome husband...so I have been bargain shopping and coupon clipping like crazy! And Its been fun. This is my latest shop......
I got....
everything in the picture for a whopping......$7.87 including taxes!
Loving it!

3 Comments:
You are hysterical!! Can't wait for your little bum to be here clipping coupons with me! :)
That's a LOT of stuff for $7! Love it! You go, girl...what a Proverbs 31 woman! :)
YOU are a true blessing to your family!!
www.wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home