Monday, July 6, 2009
About Me
- Name: *Chewning Momma*
- Location: Greensboro, NC
I am a stay at home mom, of FOUR amazing kids. Daniel, Abby, Ella, and Jacob. I have been married to my best friend of 6 1/2 years. I have great friends and a awesome family. I go to a amazing church. God is sooo good and I LOVE life!!!
Previous Posts
- Day 3: Kids.
- Day 2: Vacation!
- CATCH UP THIS WEEK!!!
- Great but BUSY day.
- My surprise sneak peak at baby Jacob....
- Sick house
- Just call me...Moto Moto
- For all you mommies....
- Could Ella really be....
- Happy V-Day!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
so cute. Change your profile. You have 4 kids now.
PRECIOUS little angel!! It's amazing how much she looks like Abby in this picture! You have gorgeous children, Beth - no surprise! :) Love YOU and your FOUR kids!!
Oh my goodness, how cute! I thought it was Abby at first, too! :)
Ok now that is funny! Wow thank you for the birthday wishes. I am overwhelmed by the over 100 emails and facebook messages of people wishing me a happy day. Thanks for thinking of me today!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home