The best job in the world!
I am so thankful to God for blessing me with my 4 perfect babies. I am also thankful to God to giving me such a hard working husband who lets me have the best job in the world....a stay at home mommy. I realize I have not blogged at all about Jacob and he is almost 3 monthes old!!! tiss-tiss, I know!

His ONE month "car seat" shot. (Thanks for the idea Jen!)
Chilling in the swing that our dear friend Jen let us borrow!
Jacob LOVES his brother and sisters!

Abby feeding Jacob....she is such a little mommy taking care of him!
Jacob in his car seat at the airport. His face says what I was thinking..
I had soooo many people tell me that since our other 3 kids were so good and well behaved that we were "in for it" with Jacob. He turned out to the BEST baby that we have ever had!!!
We couldnt ask for a more content, well natured, happy, baby- and lets not forget GREAT sleeper! :) If we could have more babies like Jacob, I would have a few more! :)
Here are some pictures of my little man:
His ONE month "car seat" shot. (Thanks for the idea Jen!)
Abby feeding Jacob....she is such a little mommy taking care of him!
"What do you mean, our flight is cancelled??!!"
Jacob's TWO month "car seat" shot.
Hanging out in Myrtle Beach. It was SOOO hot and he still managed to be the most content little baby you could imagine.

He is starting to smile now at you! I LOVE this...I still havent managed to capture the BIG smiles on camera yet.
After bath time. He is starting to chunk up a little!
He is starting to smile now at you! I LOVE this...I still havent managed to capture the BIG smiles on camera yet.

4 Comments:
YAY for the pictures! Which just reminded me of the pictures we took while you were here. I haven't even looked at them since that night I uploaded them!! Ahh! Sorry :)
Yea!! I loved seeing all these! I cannot believe Jacob is going on 3 months old. I see so much of Abby in him! You are all so precious to me!! :) PS. And I agree with you that being a stay at home mommy is the BEST job in the world!
Oh, I just LOVE all these pictures!! There is no doubt that kid is related to the rest of your kids! :) All your kids are just precious! I miss you guys. :( And...I think I may end up stealing the idea for the "car seat" pictures...it's a good one! :)
cutest boy in the world. His dad must be a stud.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home